We started out thinking we’d have a rule-free board, but even no rules is a rule, you know? So, here are some Rules of Thumb and Guidelines that are mostly common sense. In return for sticking to the board’s rules, to the best of our abilities, we promise to provide you with a safe and judgment-free platform to voice your opinions about Days of Our Lives.
Rules of Thumb and Guidelines
1. First and foremost, have fun.
2. Be respectful to fellow members and share your opinion(s) about the show and other topics in a respectful manner. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to edit, modify, or delete any post that we deem insulting, inflammatory, or potentially disruptive to this forum.
3. When discussing actors, writers, and other public figures, please refrain from disparaging their physical appearance and age. Do not criticize things like their size. You are free, however, to give an honest opinion about clothing, hairstyle, and their acting or writing abilities.
4. Keep your posts PG-13 because youngsters like your children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews may be reading too. Foul language and pornography are strictly prohibited by Proboards.
5. It is against our policy to register using more than one name/account on this forum. Having multiple accounts suggests suspicious activity. Multiple accounts will be deleted and the member may be banned.
6. This is not the forum to engage in discussions of a political or religious nature, so please avoid these topics. Not everyone shares the same views and, even though it may seem harmless on the surface, it can become heated very quickly.
7. If you absolutely positively must use combo names, abbreviations, or acronyms, please spell it out on the first reference. Since you took the time to post, we want to be sure we understand what you are saying. You can also add them to Definition Station.
8. Out of respect for members and guests who prefer to be spoiler-free, please do not post spoilers in non-spoiler sections. If it hasn't happened on air yet, it is considered a spoiler. If you post spoilers, you must include a source and a link to your source. The administrators may exercise their discretion to edit or move posts that veer into spoiler territory.
9. Try to stay on topic, but if you can’t, we understand. The administrators may exercise their discretion to move the off-topic posts to another thread.
10. Please do not promote or post links to other forums that compete with MyHourglass. Those types of links may be deleted at the discretion of the administrators.
In addition, please note that MyHourglass.com is subject to the policies and terms of service set forth by Proboards.com, which are listed at the bottom of this forum.
Disclaimer: This website and its administrators are not affiliated with Days of Our Lives.
The comments made by members are theirs and theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of the site owners.